Travis W. Koch
Travis W. Koch joined Hirst Applegate, LLP in August 2017. Prior to joining Hirst Applegate, Mr. Koch worked inhouse at a leading multinational food company. Mr. Koch earned his bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and History from the University of Wyoming in 2007. During his academic career Mr. Koch studied in Vaxjo, Sweden and Seoul South Korea. Mr. Koch graduated for the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2012.
Mr. Koch primarily practices areas include: civil litigation, including personal injury, wrongful death, employment, commercial, and complex civil litigation. Mr. Koch also advises clients on business and real estate matters.
2017 to Present – Associate, Hirst Applegate, LLP.
- Practice areas: Civil Litigation, Trucking Litigation, Employment Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Public Utilities Law, Insurance Defense Litigation, Administrative Hearings and Appeals, Contract Litigation, and Employment Counseling
2013 – 2017 – Associate, JBS USA Food Company
2011 – 2013 – Law Clerk, JBS USA Food Company
Summer 2010 – Research Assistant, University of Wyoming Rural Law Center
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, J.D. 2012
- University of Wyoming, B.A. (Philosophy & History), 2007
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
Mr. Koch was born and raised in Casper, WY. He and his wife Stacia Berry have one son and enjoy spending time in the mountains, running and working at the ranch.