Crystal D. Stewart
Crystal Stewart is an associate at Hirst Applegate, LLP who joined the firm in 2018. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Wyoming in 2011.
Crystal graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2018. While in law school, she served as an extern for Robert A. Castor of the Albany County Circuit Court, interned at a Casper civil firm, and was a member of the Defender Aid Clinic. Her practice areas include: Complex civil litigation, insurance defense, real estate, professional liability, and transportation law.
2018 to Present – Associate, Hirst Applegate, LLP.
- Practice areas: Complex Civil Litigation, Insurance Defense, Real Estate, Professional Liability, and Transportation Law
Summer 2018 – Dray, Dyekman, Reed, & Healey PC, law clerk
Summer 2017 – Chapman, Valdez, & Lansing, Law Clerk
2012 – 2015 – Albany County Circuit Court, Jury Clerk
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Wyoming, B.A. (Criminal Justice), 2011
- Co-author “Unauthorized Practice of Law for Wyoming Real Estate Licensees” Wyoming Association of Realtors, August 2017
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming (DLAW)
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- Ewing T. Kerr American Inn of Court
Crystal is a Cheyenne native and an avid Wyoming Cowboys fan (Go Pokes!). She enjoys golfing, running, and meeting new people in the community.
Contact Crystal D. Stewart