Jasmine M. Peters
Jasmine M. Peters is an Associate at Hirst Applegate, LLP. Jasmine joined the firm in September of 2017 after clerking for the Honorable Nancy D. Freudenthal in the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming. Prior to her clerkship, Jasmine graduated Order of the Coif at the University of Wyoming College of Law in Laramie, Wyoming. During law school, Jasmine interned at the Albany County and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, was a teaching assistant and research assistant, and the 2015 to 2016 Editor-in-Chief of the Wyoming Law Review. Before law school, Jasmine graduated Magna Cum Laude from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
2017 to Present – Associate, Hirst Applegate, LLP.
- Practice areas: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Wrongful Death, and Premises Liability
2016 – 2017 – Law Clerk for the Honorable Nancy D. Freudenthal, United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
2015 – 2016 – Intern, Albany County and Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
2015 – 2016 – Teaching Assistant, University of Wyoming College of Law
2014 – 2016 – Research Assistant, University of Wyoming College of Law
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2016
- Wyoming Law Review, Editor-in-Chief, Fall 2015 to Spring 2016
- Ball State University B.S. (Criminal Justice and Criminology), Magna Cum Laude, 2013
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
Jasmine and her husband Jim are both attorneys in Cheyenne, Wyoming. They enjoy hiking, camping, snowboarding, and traveling.