Jessica A. Schneider
Keelie J. Fike
Jessica A. Schneider joined Hirst Applegate, LLP in August 2016. Prior to joining the firm, she worked in Laramie as an associate. Her practice focuses on estate planning and estate administration, trust administration, creditors rights, banking real estate, and business law. Jessica graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2008.
2016 to Present – Hirst Applegate, LLP.
- Practice areas include: Creditors Rights, Banking, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Trust Administration, and Business Law.
2016 – 2010 – Associate, Prehoda, Leonard, and Edwards, LLC.
- Practice areas included: Taxation, Estate Planing, Business Transactions, Welfare Benefit Plans, Trust Litigation, and Trust Administration
2008 – 2010 – Trust Specialist, First Interstate Bank, Laramie
- University of Wyoming Law School, J.D. 2008
- University of Wyoming, BS (Finance), 2003
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Special Needs Trusts – National Business Institute – Continuing Legal Education for Professionals, Cheyenne, WY June 2017
- Trusts from A to Z – Grantor Trusts & Special Needs Trusts, National Business Institute Seminar (2017)
- Planning with Portability – Southeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council – Cheyenne, WY January 2014
- Understanding Tax Procedures to Avoid Problems Later – National Business Institute – Continuing Legal Education for Professionals Cheyenne, WY December 2013
- Portability Presentation – Wyoming State Bar, September 2013
- Teaching – University of Wyoming – College of Law – Adjunct Professor – Estate Planning Clinic, Director, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Southeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council
- Chamber of Commerce Action and Advocacy Committee
- Board Member, Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra
Jessica enjoys writing and performing music, traveling, drawing and painting, and spending time with her family.
Contact Jessica A. Schneider