Lindsay A. Woznick
Keelie J. Fike
Lindsay A. Woznick is an AV rated partner at Hirst Applegate, where she has practiced law since 2005. Prior to joining Hirst Applegate, Lindsay attended the University of Wyoming College of Law where she graduated with honors, Order of the Coif, and Order of the Barristers. She obtained her bachelor’s degree in Education from the University of Wyoming, graduating with honors, Summa Cum Laude. Her practice is focused primarily in the areas of commercial litigation, oil, gas and energy law, real estate, creditors’ rights, banking, estate planning, estate administration and business law.
2014 to Present – Currently serving on the Management Team as the firm’s Chief Financial Officer
2012 to Present – Partner, Hirst Applegate, LLP.
2005 to 2012 – Associate, Hirst Applegate, LLP.
- Practice areas include: Commercial Litigation, Oil and Gas and Energy, Creditor’s Rights, Banking, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Business Law.
- University of Wyoming, J.D. (order of the coif with honors), 2005
- University of Wyoming, B.A. (Education), summa cum laude, 2002
- Moats v. Prof’l Assistance, LLC, 2014 WY 6, 319 P.3d 892 (Wyo. 2014)
- James v. Wadas, 724 F.3d 1312 (10th Cir 2013)
- Sky Harbor Air Service v. Reams et al., 2012 U.S. App Lexis 14899 (July 20, 2012)
- Lucky Gate Ranch, L.L.C. v. Baker & Associates, Inc., 2009 WY 69, 208 P.3d 57 (Wyo. 2009)
- Weiss v. Weiss, 2008 WY 30, 178 P.3d 1091 (Wyo. 2008)
- Kinstler v. RTB South Greeley, LTD., LLC, 2007 WY 98, 160 P.3d 1125 (Wyo. 2007)
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Presenter at the 2017 Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Special Institute on Oil & Gas Agreements: Surface Use in the 21st Century, May 18, 2017 in Westminster, Colorado
- Co-Author of “Addressing Key Items in Surface Use Agreements,” Oil & Gas Agreements: Surface Use in the 21st Century 8-1 (Rocky Mt. Min. L. Fdn. 2017).
- Co-Author, Wyoming Law Chapter of “Guide to Receivership and Foreclosure”, a Trigild publication in its fourth edition
- Various Estate Planning Presentations
- U.S. Foreclosure Network Desk Book, Wyoming Updates
ACTIVITIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- 2019: Chambers and Partners High New Worth
- 2018: Super Lawyers “Rising Star” Estate Planning & Probate, Real Estate
- 2016 to 2019: Chambers and Partners Real Estate
- Wyoming Business Report’s 2015 Top 40 Under Forty
- AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- 2011 to 2014: City of Cheyenne Planning Commissioner
- 2010 to 2015: University of Wyoming Law School Liaison Committee Member
- 2009 to 2011: Wyoming Art for the Cure
- 2008 to 2012: Cheyenne Botanical Gardens Building and Grounds Committee
- 2006 to 2013: Cheyenne Kiwanis Club
- 2009 Leadership Cheyenne Graduate
- 2008 Benchmark Litigation “Future Star”
- 2005 – Order of the Barristers
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Laramie County Bar Association
- The Harmonie Group
- Southeast Wyoming Estate Planning Council
- Wealth Counsel
Ms. Woznick was born and raised in Wyoming and is married to Timothy Woznick, partner with Dray, Dyekman, Reed & Healey, P.C. Ms. Woznick and her husband have two children.
Contact Lindsay A. Woznick