Macrina M. Jerabek
Macrina M. Jerabek is an associate at Hirst Applegate, LLP where she has practiced since 2016. Macrina earned her bachelor degree in Political Science from the University of Wyoming in 2013. During her academic career, Macrina studied abroad in Tres Cantos, Spain and Cordoba, Argentina.
Macrina graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2016. During law school, Macrina served as an extern for the Honorable Nancy D. Freudenthal, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming, clerked at a large personal injury firm, and was a member of the Prosecution Assistance Clinic. Her practice areas include: insurance defense, professional liability, employment law, worker’s compensation and transportation law.
2016 to Present – Associate, Hirst Applegate, LLP.
- Practice areas: Insurance Defense, Professional Liability, Employment Law, and Transportation Law
Summer 2015 – The Spence Law Firm, LLC, Law Clerk
Summer 2014 – United States District Court of Wyoming, Chief Judge Nancy D. Freudenthal, Extern
2012 – 2014 – Nicholas Law Office, Law Clerk
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, J.D. 2016
- University of Wyoming, B.A. (Political Science), 2013
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- Defense Lawyers Association of Wyoming (DLAW)
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
Macrina is a 5th generation Wyomingite, growing up in Cheyenne. She is married to Cody Jerabek, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for Albany County.