Christine L. Jordan
Christine L. Jordan is an associate at Hirst Applegate, LLP where she has practiced since 2021. Christine earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Economics with honors from Rochester Institute of Technology in 2009.
While working for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Christine graduated from the George Washington University Law School’s evening program in 2016. During law school, she served on the editorial board and published a note in The George Washington International Law Review. In the summer of 2015, Christine completed the GW – Oxford International Human Rights Law program at Oxford University.
Prior to joining Hirst Applegate, Christine litigated cases on behalf of the federal government with the Denver, Colorado office of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
2021 to Present – Associate, Hirst Applegate, LLP
- Practice areas: Civil Litigation, Immigration, Transportation Law, Professional Liability, Insurance Defense, and Employment Law
December 2020 – August 2016 – Assistant Chief Counsel, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
August 2016 – January 2012 – Mission Support Specialist, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Summer 2014 – Legal Intern, Homeland Security Investigations and Human Rights Violator Law Divisions, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2016
- Rochester Institute of Technology, B.S. (Economics),with honors 2009
- Bridging Legal and Economic Perspectives on Interstate Municipal Solid Waste Disposal in the US, 131 Waste MGMT., 147 (2011), (co-authored with Jeffrey Wagner)
- R2P: An Efficient Means for Intervention in Humanitarian Crises – A Case Study of ISIL in Iraq and Syria, 48 GEO. WASH. INT’L L. REV. 893 (2016)
- Wyoming State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Defense Lawyers Assoc. of Wyoming
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Christine likes to split her time between experimenting in the kitchen and exploring the outdoors. Her adventures with her husband and daughter always include their two dogs, a few maps and a good book.
Contact Christine L. Jordan